I've lost count of the times I've posted that I'll be back with this or that and not showed up! My good intentions here often get rescheduled in real life, not only with work stuff but with the kids and my private life too. So many wonderful things are happening to me and my children and with Christmas almost upon us we find ourselves lunged into another area of life that makes our house move a seeming thing of the distant past.
However, as this blog is more than just an online waffle journal I will catch up....when I have enough time to focus on finishing the draft copies, editing photos and all the other stuff started but not finished.
For now though, I am just going to share a few of my favourite photos:
- While Kirsten and I unpack in the living room, Charley decided to lighten the load and entertain us...at the same time he was hitting the keys he was singing....a song of his own words! Songwriter maybe?
2. My new haircut: You know how it only lasts as long as the hairdresser is there....well this time I photod it, cos try as I might its never gone back to this again! that side parting just kicks in like a haunting!
3. The Rogue: Jaymie, my 20 year old returns home with 1 fiance....but his humour is worse than ever...trying to get any kind of photo is like asking for blood off a vampire!!
4. The dog: Some things are just....erm...sweet!!
5. Early mornings: Hugs all round. Not sure if its real love or if its a form of heating....cos I still cant figure how to change the heating settings to come on earlier!! :)